MV Logos Hope’s expected arrival today at Manila! And FREE NUGGETS to Enjoy!
Blogged as a Cebu event @ jerminix.com… from its first stop at Cebu Island recently from January 10 , 2012 – February 14th, 2012, now its expected today for its arrival in Manila for its 2nd stop in the Philippines!
MANILA VISIT INFO
Schedule: February 16th, 2012 – March 14th, 2012
Hours: (Tue-Sat) from 10:00 am-10:00 pm, (Sunday) 3:00 am-10:00 pm (NOT OPEN ON MONDAYS)
Tickets: 20 Peso Entrance Fee, FREE for 5years old and below. Tickets purchased at the event
|(日本語版でイベントのお知らせ)書籍等を販売する巨大船がセブ港に到着します。本好きな人には特にお勧めです！この船は1970 年頃までは世界最大級の遊覧船だったそうです。現在は世界中を航海しており、「Bringing Knowledge, Help, and Hope(知識と支援と希望を届ける)」のコンセプトで世界中の港で本の販売等を行っております。船内では本の販売だけではなく、芸術や文化イベント等も開催されています。また、約400名の英語ができる外国人スタッフが乗船しているので、英会話の実践練習のチャンスです♪|
I’ve visited MV Logos Hope on board (while it was docked here in Cebu… with the hopes of departing lol) for 3 times already! Actually I’m going to Manila for a competition on Feb. 25 and I might visit MVLH again in Manila lol… So anyway, here are some NUGGETS of “Things that you might want to know” and “Things that you might want to prepare of” about Logos Hope… that I would love to share to those who are preparing a plan to visit the ship while its @ Manila.
Nugget A! MV Logos Hope is not only about selling books on board but they also have Programs prepared on board. Programs such as
- Cultural Cafe where you get to interact with the crew and share everything about life and about how God worked in your life.
- There are also programs for kids… called the Kids Workshop! surely parents with kids would surely loved this… especially that this program focuses on kids’ spiritual growth and knowing Jesus and the Bible.
- Youth and the young@heart would love the program “Mission Xplosion“!
- As for the young professionals is the program “Elite Club“,
- and then seminar for HIV awareness can also be witness here and more programs to enjoy for.
For more info on the Programs on board MV Logos Hope (the rates, number of slots offered… and its program descriptions most especially) REFER HERE!
Note: THE Programs’ details as posted in at jerminix.com, are probably the same “Programs” offered in Manila as it was offered here in Cebu. Only the dates will be changed. Details on the actual date/schedule will be acquired on board at the Logos Hope reception/information area. Slots are limited! Might as well check it out as soon as they arrive because these slots runs out way too fast!
Nugget B! Watch out for the OPEN SHIP Activity!
The Open Ship Activity was my favorite part of MV Logos Hope! Open Ship is when they open a part of the ship’s lower deck… (the ship only open its upper deck to the public for the book-selling), and it was a quite an experience! Now here are some reasons why I thought so…
- Get get to see that other part of the ship… it was really wide that it seems that you got a whole ground inside there! Indeed MV Logos Hope is quite a big ship! 😀
- It was like an Around-the-World tour~! A great cultural experience where you can witness booths showcasing things, costumes, stories, and everything that represents a country in the world. From Mexico to Africa, and Hello there Mr. Indiana Jones!!(I didn’t expect him there lol) Lots of cultural indulgence you can get here! 😀
- Plus! During an Open Ship… while you’ll probably roam around with picture taking in costumes sessions… hmm while you’re there.. they just pop-out unexpectedly! surprise presentations! a lot of it in store for the ship guests! it could be dancing! oh lah oh lah..! (loved the Mexican dancin’) and story-telling..etc all smiles and warm presentations well-prepared by the crew themselves! I got some videos!! Feel free to check them out! 🙂
Note: Details about the OPEN SHIP for the actual date/schedule will be acquired on board at the Logos Hope reception/information area(I actually did it. I asked for the Open Ship sched! and it was worth knowing it!). It’s OPEN to the PUBLIC with NO Registration Fee. Unlike the Programs mentioned above requires registration fees… Exciting isn’t it? 😀
Nugget C! Hola! The MENU on board revealed! …for budget-wise visitors out there! Here’s a yummy nugget for you! 🙂
Oh wait! there’s more! I’m recommending these must-taste ice cream! Especially the Vanilla flavor yum…(grins…hehe)! 😀
Nugget D! Before you leave… Don’t miss those FREE Reading materials that are handed out to their visitors before leaving. For kids, surely those coloring books for them are surely to be loved!
GET IT FOR FREE!! a really nice booklet to read! very handy… you can read anywhere anytime you want. very inspirational and life-changing! and its way better than those chicken soups… because its the LIVING WATER! 🙂
Nugget E! Here’s The LOGOS Story… So once upon a time…(please bare with it… its just that short. Read it before you visit. Enjoy~! 🙂
Now its time for photo-blogging! (harharhar for the heavy post. frustrated photog here) :p
So personnally, I invite you to Come and feel the Hope and experience how wonderful God’s grace has touched us (unaware we may be but) all throughout our lives! here at MV Logos Hope 🙂 God bless MV Logos Hope and to the fully committed in Christ crew~! (^__^)